Product successfully added to your shopping cart
In compliance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 of December 13th, on the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you by registering on the www.tabuhome.com website or filling out any form in this website, it implies acceptance of the present Privacy and Security Policy, under the following conditions:
1. The information and personal data which you voluntarily provide via the www.tabuhome.com online forms or via electronic mail will be incorporated into files belonging to TABUHOME, S.L. (hereinafter “TABUHOME”), registered in the Commercial Register of Madrid, Volume 33271, Page 70, Reference M-598728.
The purpose of this file is to manage TABUHOME services offered through its website, www.tabuhome.com (hereinafter “www.tabuhome.com”) and properly manage our Customers’ Orders and Purchases which can be made through our website.
2. As such, we would like to inform you with respect to this data, you have the right to access, rectify, cancel, and oppose this data under the terms established in the current legislation, by writing to TABHUHOME S.L., C/ Santa Engracia 122, 28003 Madrid, España, o to the electronic email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. The user guarantees the authenticity of all the data communicated through www.tabuhome.com, and will maintain up to date the information provided to TABUHOME to reflect the latest and most accurate data. The user will be solely liable for any false or inaccurate statements made, as well as damages caused to TABUHOME or third parties as a result.
4. TABUHOME is not responsible for any errors or omissions in this website, nor assumes liability for incorrect, inappropriate or illegal use by the user of the information appearing on throughout TABUHOME webpages.
5. This website may allow users to access information from third parties or through links to access other websites operated by third parties, whose content, information, errors or omissions are not the responsibility in any way of TABUHOME. The existence of such links does not imply TABUHOME recommends or approves their contents in any way. Therefore, the user’s navigation through these websites outside of TABUHOME will be sole responsibility of the user with full indemnity to TABUHOME.
6. All texts, images, sounds, animations, software and other content included on this website are exclusive property of TABUHOME. Any act of transmission, distribution, sale, reproduction, storage, or public communication, total or partial, must obtain prior express consent from TABUHOME.
7. Users who provide their personal data, give their express consent to be communicated by third parties for the purposes of being able to carry out the services offered through www.tabuhome.com and in be able to meet the contractual relationship between the user and TABUHOME.
8. Through the acceptance of the present Privacy and Security Policy, the user expressly authorizes TABUHOME to send communications to inform them on matters concerning the activity of TABUHOME and the services provided through www.tabuhome.com. The user expressly authorizes TABUHOME to send them regular emails with information on different sessions, or promotional campaigns, present or future, organized via www.tabuhome.com
Therefore, the acceptance by the user of this Privacy and Security Policy infers the provision of express consent so TABUHOME is able to forwardadvertising or promotional communications by electronic mail or other means of communication equivalent, under the terms laid down by Law 34/2002, of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
In the event you are not interested in receiving this type of communications, you must submit a request to unsubscribe by writing to TABUHOME at the above mentioned address or via email to email@example.com.
In this sense, the information stored on your computer via cookies by www.tabuhome.com is limited only to a user identification number, the navigation language preferences used, and the date the cookie was created. TABUHOME will also be able to register the users’ IP addresses, as an identifier of the computer from which a user can access the web, in order to diagnose any problem the server may have, administer www.tabuhome.com, and analyze users’ tendencies.
In any case, the user can disable the cookies via their browser settings.
However, in the case the user does not want to be remembered by their computer as a www.tabuhome.com member, they will need to close their session by clicking on “log out”, located in the header of the website.
This website uses the so-called social media plugins such as www.Facebook.com who manages the business Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ("Facebook"). These plugins are identified with the Facebook logo or the text "Facebook Social Plugin ".
If a user clicks on any of the plugins published on our website, the user’s browser will create a direct connection with Facebook’s server. The plugin contents will be transferred by Facebook directly via the browser and eventually redirected to their website. By integrating the plugin in the website, Facebook receives the information (including IP address) that the browser has visited the corresponding page of www.tabuhome.com, even if the user does not have a Facebook account or is not connected to Facebook. After logging in to Facebook, it will be able to post the user’s visit to www.tabuhome.com directly on their wall. When the user interacts with the plugins, for example by using the “like” button, or writing a comment, the corresponding data will also be sent to a Facebook’s server where it will be stored, so it can be seen by the user’s friends in this social network. Facebook may use this information for advertising purposes, market research and custom design of Facebook pages.
If you would not like Facebook to collect your personal data through our www.tabuhome.com website, you should close the Facebook session before visiting our website.
11. TABUHOME is not responsible for the contents or comments made and written by users on TABUHOME’s Facebook page. Users ensure the content they publish are polite, do not violate, or infringe the rights of third parties (privacy, intellectual property rights, right to honor or to privacy, etc…) To this effect, users exempt TABUHOME from any responsibility, guaranteeing it total indemnity with respect to any claims by third parties, becoming solely responsible for any damage or claim that may occur or arise out of the content published by them in www.tabuhome.com
Version: April 1st, 2015